Spirits Awaken Morning Kundalini Yoga ClassNovember 26, 2007 2:52 pm Spirits Awaken Class
Beginning in the new year I’ll be teaching a Spirits Awaken Morning Kundalini Yoga Class, as taught by Yogi Bhajan at the Perfect Knot Yoga Center on the near east side of Madison WI.
A morning practice is a cornerstone to growth and development.
Class canceled due to low enrollment.
Kundalini Yoga helps:
- Strengthen the nervous system
- Improve mental balance and reduce stress
- Increase flexibility and improve the circulatory system
- Expand lung capacity and strengthen the glandular system
- Eradicate emotional blocks that manifest as muscle tension
- Deepen the mind, body, spirit connection
All this before the demands of your daily life are upon you.
Beginners are most welcome to attend as well as intermediate. And if there are some advanced students out there who would like a group to practice with in the morning, then this course is for you.
It was challenging getting enough people to sign up in the morning class at this time. Check back later and I will be sure to release a new teaching schedule.